When Firstech LLC started developing the CompuStar remotes in 1998 they came out with the industries first 2-Way communication remote – this was the first remote you could receive the status of your vehicle real time on your remote control, answering those lingering questions about of you locked your car, or if your vehicle received the remote start command and is warming up! Today Firstech has grown to include brands like: CompuStar, CompuStar PRO, NUStart, Arctic Start and DroneMobile GPS tracking.
Compustar Remote Car Starters
There are a few brands synonymous with Remote Car Starters – Command Start, Astro Start, Arctic Start are among those and today Compustar Pro and their Start It brand is one of the best regarded products in the vehicle remote starter industry.
You can learn more about their remote starters at compustar.com – but to give you an idea of what we like about them, here are some of the features our factory trained technicians love about installing Compustar Pro products and using them:
- Vehicle Compatibility – Setting and modes to work with today’s vehicles advanced computer systems
- Quality – Compustar Pro products are extremely reliable and the warranty supports it
- Range – Compustar Pro remotes feature some of the longest range and value for range in the auto start industry
- Expanded Options – Auto Proximity Unlock, Window PIN Keypads to unlock your car, temperature sensors and more
- Upgrade-ability – like most things in today’s world, remote car starters are little computers and Compustar “brains” are upgradable to new software ensuring the best performance and reliability with your vehicles systems
Vehicle Security with Compustar Pro Alarms
From Vancouver to Abbotsford, Langley to Chilliwack and all points between in the Fraser Valley – vehicle break-ins and thefts are a reality today. Installing an advanced vehicle security system is your best defense against being targeted by thieves. Compustar has made some amazing advances in recent years to help you protect your vehicle against these threats:
- DAS 3-in-1 Security Sensor – this upgraded sensor detects break-in impacts to your car, vehicle tilt if it is jacked up to steal your custom rims or flat deck your vehicle away, as well as any forward movement. The Compustar DAS sensitivity can also be easily adjusted from your Compustar remote control.
- Battery Backup System – The ultimate protection against battery disconnects by thieves trying to beat your Compustar alarm system by opening your hood and unhooking your factory battery.
- DroneMobile GPS – The Drone system connects your car to the internet 24/7 allowing you to receive alerts on your iPhone or Android device virtually anywhere if your Compustar alarm systemis set off. You can also track your vehicle in the event of theft using the Drone GPS systems dronemobile.com computer interface, or on your smartphone.
Items like these combined with our expert installation will ensure your vehicle is fully protected at all times. Remember though, your system is only as effective as the quality of your installation, so don’t trust your vehicles security to the lowest bidder. Proper installation techniques and connections make the difference between full vehicle security & protection and a “car alarm” that is just a noise maker.
Getting a Compustar Security System or Remote Starter for your vehicle
The best way to find out more about getting a Compustar system for your vehicle is to visit Driven Audio at 2139 Clearbrook Rd in Abbotsford. We can then review your vehicle, show you the options best suited for your vehicle and your requirements. We also have full working Compustar systems in our demo vehicles so you can see how all the features work.