Effective March 23rd, 2020:
All Certified stores will be open 5 days a week to limit the number of staff members required to assist clients.
Abbotsford: Tues.-Fri. 9:00-5:30 and Sat. 9:00-5:00
Maple Ridge: Tues.-Fri. 9:00-5:30 and Sat. 9:00-5:00
Chilliwack: Tues.-Fri. 8:00-5:00 and Sat. 9:00-5:00
Precautions we are taking at Certified Autosound:
- To limit our clients’ exposure, we are sanitizing as clients leave.
- All high-traffic items are wiped down after departure.
- Phones, keyboards, etc. are being sanitized several times a day.
- We will be offering digital consultations to clients who wish to shop from the safety of their home.
- We recommend that clients schedule appointments for in-store consultations so we can limit the number of people in our facilities at one time.
- Staff will wear gloves during our check-in/out processes and during installations.
- All digital check-ins are still performed and gone over with the client; however, no signatures are being accepted.
- We will continue to accept all forms of payment (including cash) but protective measures will be taken to ensure the transaction is handled in a safe manner for all involved.
- All reusable dishware has been removed from the storefront and our coffee bar is unavailable until the COVID-19 threat is mitigated.
- All hand towels have been removed.
- Our process and policies continue to evolve as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
- Please Respect the yellow lines marked out for customer and client safety.
Hi there, My name is Oleg and I am RN in Post anesthesia recovery in Vancouver. Someone on BC Toyota 4WD Facebook page maintioned you guys can make face shields I could use at work in the Hospital. Please let me know .Thank you
Justin Wingfield says
Oleg, thank you for the inquiry, and thank you for your services! Please send us an email to email@example.com with your contact info and we will ensure someone reaches out to you to see how we can assist. Thank you again have a wonderful day and stay safe!
Have a 2020 Chevy High country truck need connection made at tailgate so that I can remove gate without going under truck it has two cameras and power gate. Can you do it? Thanks Kelly
Justin Wingfield says
Good Morning Kelly, thank you for the inquiry, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get some photos of what youre trying to accomplish and go from there.
Thank you for the inquiry and have a wonderful day!
Jason Symons says
Certified Auto donated some Covid Face shields to Mission Fire Rescue. Thank you so much guys , Our First Responders Thank you.
Pat Lee says
Thanks for reaching out Jason! Glad they are working out for you guys and gals!