Being recognized by respected peers is a great honor in any industry. Driven Audio is proud to have been listed as Abbotsford’s Trusted Car Remote Starter Installation Facility in the Ultimate Remote Car Starter Buying Guide by Mitch Schaffer.
Researching & Choosing a Car Remote Starter Installation Facility
This book is unique in the industry as it is the only resource written to help people better understand remote starters, their features and questions to ask when shopping for an automatic starters for their car or truck. The guide details many important aspects of researching remote car starters and most importantly the installation facility you choose to have perform the remote starter installation on your car, SUV, truck or van.
Questions to ask your Car Remote Starter Installation Facility
- Facility Specific Questions to ask
- Installation Procedure specific questions
- Brand specific questions
- Vehicle specific questions
- What not to get hung up on when doing your research
Extra Features your Car Remote Starter Installation Facility Can Offer
The car starter buying guide also details other features Driven Audio can let you control with your remote car starter on your car, truck or SUV. Some items explained are:
- Keyless Entry or Power Door Lock Control (motors can be added if your vehicle doesn’t have them now)
- Vehicle Protection with a Car Alarm/Remote Starter combo unit
- Heated Seats activation
- Rear Window Defrost
- Remote Starters & Manual Transmission Vehicles – Yes you can remote start a standard!
- Truck Remote Starters and Diesel Engines
There are so many things we can do with your remote starter, just ask. We’ve setup remote starters to activate generators, welding equipment, lighting systems and much more.
Driven Audio is proud to be included in Mitch’s list of Trusted Facilities for Car Remote Starter Installation in the Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Langley and Fraser Valley area of BC.